• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Shake Weight

Dabs

Registered Member
As seen on Tv..have you seen it??
One of those items the Tv advertises, and says "you can't get it anywhere else"...and 2 weeks later, it shows up at every damn store nationwide.
Anyway, it's a weight, that 'shakes'...has movement inside.....and you shake and shake and tone and firm your arms.
Anyone tried it??
Whatcha think??
It's pretty cool...one of the very few items I have ever seen advertised, that actually does what it says it will do.
You can feel the tightness in your arm muscles and shoulders~

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I heard of this just because the commercial has received a lot of laughs and spinoff videos. The users look like they're jerking and other related sexual movement, that's why. If their intention is to catch attention, then yes, they're successful. I however, can't seriously look at it without thinking of the parodies, and if only for that reason, wouldn't buy it. :lol:

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I don't buy anything that is advertised like that, especially when it says "as seen on tv" bla bla bla...

Also, I think those are not a healthy way to lose weight if that's what you want to achieve.
I'll stay firm to the idea that losing weight in a healthy way is by working out and eating in moderation. Period.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Elly, this is a form of working out, just a hilarious one :lol:

The science behind it is actually pretty solid if you pay attention and it really does give you a good burn after some usage. But once again, most people won't be able to shake the image from their mind that they've got a big dick in their hands.

Dabs

Registered Member
I heard of this just because the commercial has received a lot of laughs and spinoff videos. The users look like they're jerking and other related sexual movement, that's why. If their intention is to catch attention, then yes, they're successful. I however, can't seriously look at it without thinking of the parodies, and if only for that reason, wouldn't buy it. :lol:

Ok peoples....~Lmao~
Now you sound like my son!
When he saw the commercial, that was what he was thinking...somebody jerking a dick....he said to me "Wonder what they were thinking when they invented that"
*sigh*
But.....it doesn't feel like a dick, trust me...and it really does put your muscles to work!

JaneSmith

Registered Member
If it was a workout tool then there would be two! There's only one... like a dick so it's definately a jerking off thing for girls to practice hand jobs.
Yes, my daughter bought one, as a conversation piece because it's soooo funny. It is actually fun to play with for a few minutes and the motion is interesting.

Dabs

Registered Member
If it was a workout tool then there would be two! There's only one... like a dick so it's definately a jerking off thing for girls to practice hand jobs.
Yes, my daughter bought one, as a conversation piece because it's soooo funny. It is actually fun to play with for a few minutes and the motion is interesting.

~LoL~
Well....it is meant to be used with both hands on the device at once.
When you do the "in front" routine........and it doesn't feel like I am jerking a gherkin at all when I use it......my mind is concentrating on the muscles as they are being worked.
Ok..Ok....so it's prolly not as good as having sex,...but, it's a good workout nonetheless :)

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I'm not informed about this tool but can't I use my normal dumbbell at home and shake it with both hands, up and down?
Why do I have to buy this ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Millz Wrestling 14
Unity Wrestling 13
Hilander Movies & TV 6
sunrise Food & Beverage 8
penny4URthoughts Food & Beverage 12