• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

shake my joe!

S

shakujou

Title explanation: my own lil' way of butchering my screenname, because it'll happen no matter how much explanation I give. :-\

I was referenced here by Sui Generis. I'm eating old cashew chicken right now, really probably shouldn't...

I'm a mod at TAN Forums. It's the forum for a TV station that is trying to make a 24 hour anime channel. Well, they made anyway, but they trying to spread it now. I mod the foreign exchange section, which includes the anime, japanese music, and japanese pictures sub forums. The anime section is one of the most popular sections on the site... so I got my hands full with that. So ya, you shouldn't have to worry too much about my behavior. Oh ya... it's kind of ironic that I even mod for them/go there in the first place.*

I've been taking japanese for almost three years, and I'm planning on taking advantage of some exchange programs next year to either take a partial amount or the entire amount of my senior year in Japan.

*I don't really like anime that much anymore. I mean, it's still pretty kewl and all, but I'm just not anywhere near as into it as I used to be. That's why I find it ironic that I'm mod of the anime section of an anime forum. I still have a few series I follow, like Bleach and Death Note, but thats about all.

Sorry if that was too long for your preference, but I vote on you dealing with it. :)

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Why hello Mr. Shake My Joe!! ^.^

Glad to see you joined the forums after all. You rock man. Now you can be a loser like me ^.~

S

shakujou

I like being a loser pants! Ya, I finally joined one of your nerdy forums!

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Welcome! Good luck with the whole Japanese thing. Have fun here!

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Well look who's talking. Mr. Mod of The Anime Network Forums. Thats pretty loserish if I do say so myself. Anyways; hope you enjoy it here, its been a mess the past two days, but it looks like everything is clearing up.

And if you mess up; I'll have to kill you in 2nd hour. So watch it ^.~

S

shakujou

Sui Generis said:
Well look who's talking. Mr. Mod of The Anime Network Forums. Thats pretty loserish if I do say so myself. Anyways; hope you enjoy it here, its been a mess the past two days, but it looks like everything is clearing up.

And if you mess up; I'll have to kill you in 2nd hour. So watch it ^.~
I'll be there!

I was hoping you'd see the irony in me calling your forums nerdy. >.>

Oh man, I spell checked this post, and all the errors came from your post.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Hello and welcome to the forums have fun.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Millz Wrestling 14
Unity Wrestling 13
Hilander Movies & TV 6
sunrise Food & Beverage 8
penny4URthoughts Food & Beverage 12