Shady Snake

Nosferatu_Alucard

Undead Intellectual

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Whoa....Nos has a big head >.>

Lol but I love teh snake, it looks so mellowed out and yet it looks as if it's scheming something. But I am jealous of your shading skills, which is why I never try to have a drawing that required me to shade that much. Awesome job though Nos, I like it!^^ Though if you redid it where is the original pic eh? I wanna see it!

Nosferatu_Alucard

Undead Intellectual
Whoa....Nos has a big head >.>

Lol but I love teh snake, it looks so mellowed out and yet it looks as if it's scheming something. But I am jealous of your shading skills, which is why I never try to have a drawing that required me to shade that much. Awesome job though Nos, I like it!^^ Though if you redid it where is the original pic eh? I wanna see it!
1. Thanks, I don't have a big head. You have a crappy cell phone.

2. There's no original, it's my own.

Thanks for all the compliments guys, if anyone is asshole enough out there, I would like someone to give things I could work on, cause from looking at it again, I already see at least two things wrong with it.

Oh yeah by the way, don't get too hyped up. That picture's not that great, I drew it while I was home sick. lol.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Didn't you say that you didn't like the first one you made so you drew another? Yeah...I want to see the first image, that's what I was talking about in my post anyway >.>

Oh and my cellphone is not crappy! The design is just alittle off ;_; Plus you can see the errors because ur the artist, an artist can always see what's wrong with their work when their done and they always get made because they didn't see it before hand. I should know anyway^^

Nosferatu_Alucard

Undead Intellectual
Didn't you say that you didn't like the first one you made so you drew another? Yeah...I want to see the first image, that's what I was talking about in my post anyway >.>

Oh and my cellphone is not crappy! The design is just alittle off ;_; Plus you can see the errors because ur the artist, an artist can always see what's wrong with their work when their done and they always get made because they didn't see it before hand. I should know anyway^^
I said I didn't like the first image, but it wasn't of the snake. We drew something different, but it was being graded on our ability to render, and I didn't like it, so I "rendered" something else, but it was a snake. A "shady" snake.