Shadowrun question

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
So I recently bought myself a copy of Shadowrun (Fourth edition) and was wondering if any of you guys knew of any on-line communities that run sessions and storylines. I don't know of any "in-the-flesh" groups yet, but I'm going to ask at the store I bought the book from, and the anime club I'm a member of.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Link #1: Haven't fully checked it, but looks to be good. Another plus side - "You'll find, however, that many other games are supported. Among them are the White Wolf games set in the World of Darkness, Ars Magica, In Nomine, Star Wars, Battletech, Earthdawn, and more!"

Link #2: Would have been good if there was a group near my area, but there seems to be only one person in Cardiff...will check it now and again in case a meet-up appears near me.

Link #3: Currently looking at it, second best link so far (first best being the Shadowland link)

Link #4: ...not useful, only a news website. HOWEVER, this website is rather interesting and bookmark worthy, as I found a couple of interesting news pieces, specificaly this and this.

Cheers for that, mate.