Sexy dresses?

Why do us men like seeing women in sexy tight dresses?
(i get turned in when i see a woman in a sexy tight dress)

the dress doesn't have to be slutty but classy, and i do respect women dressed in that way but it certainy gets my attention

Bliss

Sally Twit
Because they remind you of your mother?

Obviously a lot of men like to see a woman's curves and a nice bit of cleavage.

ancredelamour

Registered Member
im going to say that women enjoy looking and feeling sexy in well fitting dresses, and therefor exude a sexy-vibe that radiates into the minds of men.

LadyPinky

scientia potestas est
im going to say that women enjoy looking and feeling sexy in well fitting dresses, and therefor exude a sexy-vibe that radiates into the minds of men.
^^ I agree with that. Something powerful about putting on a sexy dress. And who doesn't like to see the girls all dressed up.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
Men prefere to see women without the dress to be honest.

It's just a very desirable image for a man, seeing a lovely women in a slick dress.

It's natural.

kiwi

The Original Kiwi
I shall agree with this. When a women feels good about herself, she acts better, therefore making herself look even that much better.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Why do us men like seeing women in sexy tight dresses?
(i get turned in when i see a woman in a sexy tight dress)

the dress doesn't have to be slutty but classy, and i do respect women dressed in that way but it certainy gets my attention
And 5 out of 6 replies (not counting mine) come from women. :lol:

I want to hear more of the guys' point of view.... :popcorn: