Sexuality (OMG)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dk_rare, Nov 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dk_rare

dk_rare Registered Member

Ok, now that I have your attention... what is your sexuality?

No need to be shy, if you are straight as an arrow or you would like to bend it over Beckham, is all safe here. Is an anon poll too, no one will ever know ; )

I think in this day and age that ones sexuality isn't as big an issue as it was in, say, the 70s or even the 90s. Of course it is harder for Americans, as America seems to have taken a back seat in liberalism and social developments, but that doesn't make it any less relevant, by no means at all.

Anyway, lets keep this friendly or lets not keep it at all : D

EDIT: Ok, I missed the boat for adding a poll (3 minutes), so lets just see where this one will go

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I'm straight. Whether or not there are any gay members at this board, I really doubt anyone would admit it here. For the record, I have no problem with homosexuals, although I think it's disgusting and unnatural. Girl on girl is hot though.

3. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Bucky has the stereotypical view of homosexuality. I'm not, and in fact I look forward to my first daughter, but I have no problem with people and their opinions. Love is love, my friends, I'm fine with it as long as it's not with an animal or smething weird like that.

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I'm going to say it because it has to be said. Don't turn this into a heated debate or the thread will have to go. This forum isn't really meant for debate threads. Thanks in advance.

5. dk_rare

I just thought it would be nice to have something else happening on the board other than gaming ^_^ To show people that stop by that we at gameforum are a diverse breed, capable of intelligent conversation, personal expression and a broad view of our environment. There is no right or wrong answers here* ^_^

*just the stupid ones that are just out to cause trouble are the wrong ones, but if we can both express ourselves AND respect each other always, then everyone wins : )

6. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I don't want to start any controversy or anything, and I should probably post this in the Idea Box forum, but I don't think there's anything wrong with debate threads as long as everybody is mature and there's no flaming. That's the whole reason most people come to message boards. What's the point in everybody agreeing with eachother?

7. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

I have to agree with andrew... as long as this stays senseable, this topic will be allowed to live... we dont need people fighting

That being said... I am straight as a arrow... I dont have a problem with homosexuality. If it floats your boat all the better for you.

Being disgusted by homosexuality and liking the girl on girl action is very stereotypical of the male population... I absolutly hate that. Either you are for or against it, pick a side, and dont fall into that category of stereotypes...

8. iggyshotthebear

iggyshotthebear Registered Member

If I say I sit on the fence post on this topic, is that considered irony? :p
    :lol:

9. dk_rare

Only the Sith deal with absolutes ; )

Sitting on the fence isn't a problem, not being bothered either way is still a valid opinion

10. Bill

Bill Registered Member

I am straight, myself, but I really have no problem with any homosexual at all. As a matter of fact, one of my best friends is gay. So is his boyfriend.

I would rather not sit on a fencepost. I'll just take the chair by the fence.
    It sounds rather uncomfy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.