Sexual Fetishes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Merc, Jul 12, 2006.

1. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Alright, let's get risque!

What are some of the most odd and, well, disturbing sexual fetishes you've heard of or seen? Personally, I've given up browsing imageboards because where there's an anime section, there's chicks with dicks. I'm not talking just a cock and balls, I'm talking a monstrously disgusting and over-sized penis with basketballs. Or for those of you that had the unfortunate experiences of learning what gore and scat fetishes cover. It's astounding to me because I see how no one could draw such pleasure from it. Or furries. Come on people, dressing up like animals and dry-humping? "I'm so fucking confused, the raccoon inside of me wants to come out!" I mean, to each his own, but damn that's fucking odd.

So let's hear the oddities! Midgets, animals, objects, fluids, etc.

2. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

3. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Wow, that unbirth thing is really bizarre... I've never been able to understand fisting and such... it just seems so unnatural and weird.

4. Drky

Drky Guest

Wow that was disturbing...

5. Bio248

Bio248 Guest

oh god..that made me sick to my stomach to think about..

6. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

I stumbled on it on Wikipedia because they were considering deleting it, but they weren't able to gain a consensus.

7. Forbidden

Forbidden Guest

Yes that unbirth thing is kind of disgusting to think about... having it happen to you...

8. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

bleh. if it comes to sexual fetishes, I'm staying away from those. Those are just weird and disturbing. I suppose there are crazy people out there who like to see people with amputated limbs have sex.

9. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Or necropheliacs . . . damn, talk about a good use for a shotgun. Forget killing the zombie, kill the zombie-bopper!

10. I'm suprised you didnt put this thread in the MD section, though then people would have to be mature about it.