• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Music Sexiest singing voice?

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
Mainly for the guys with this question, (not sure how many women are on here honestly), which female singer to you has the sexist singing voice? You can list as many singers as you want, just explain why each means what they mean to you. A couple picks for me are Vitamin C (songs like "Smile" "Graduation"), though I loved her voice in "Fear of Flying", the fact she's a hot redhead doesn't hurt either, second pick is Shirley Manson of "Garbage", she had a very sultry voice and the fact she was Scottish helped matters too

BJBirdy

Registered Member
Re: Sexist singing voice?

I'm not sure, I've never sensed sexism in anyone's singing voice before.

Crypticshock

Registered Member
Re: Sexist singing voice?

*sexiest

Mariah Carey can fog up some glasses...
...Christina in Burlesque... va-va-voom!

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I'm not a big fan when it comes to a women singer but musicians like Ann and Nancy Wilson from Heart , Stevie Nicks, Whitney Houston and Tina Turner have always been some of my favourites.

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
Dickey's Flow said:
I'm not a big fan when it comes to a women singer but musicians like Ann and Nancy Wilson from Heart , Stevie Nicks, Whitney Houston and Tina Turner have always been some of my favourites.
I'll agree on the Heart singers, never was a Turner fan to be honest