• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sex Or Weight Loss

Dabs

Registered Member
As I was walking past the Tv a few minutes ago, I noticed the Joy Behar show was on and her guest is Dr. Oz.
Not sure if most of y'all are familiar with him, but he has his own show too...some great doctor or something, hell I dunno.
Anyway, he said during all his years as a doctor....and in his studies, he has found that the majority of women, would give up sex in order to lose 10 pounds~
Joy was surprised ~LoL~
He said it's true......women will rather give up their sex, if it meant they could lose 10 pounds of their body weight.
Interesting.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I agree with Corona. Having sex burns calories by making the heart move faster and it's one of the best exercises out there to lose weight. So Dr. Oz is totally wrong because you don't even need to be a doctor to explain why sex burns more calories thus it leads to weight loss.

Dabs

Registered Member
I agree with Corona. Having sex burns calories by making the heart move faster and it's one of the best exercises out there to lose weight. So Dr. Oz is totally wrong because you don't even need to be a doctor to explain why sex burns more calories thus it leads to weight loss.
This is true.....but, the point was...if given a choice, and I should have made myself more clear......if the women were given a choice, the majority said they would rather lose 10 pounds of their body weight, and they'd be willing to give up sex~
So....most ladies want the poundage gone.....and would give up being pounded :lol:

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Whats the point....I'd rather have more sex and tone up and lose weight while having fun lol.

Women punish themselves in silly ways lol!

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
It's because of the enormous pressure women face in this country to look like supermodels. Which is of course funny since most of the images we see of them are doctored meaning women are pressured to aim for impossible standards. Also, you have to consider the flat biological fact that men are more sexual in behavior than women due to the differences in hormones. Yes, we know, women can get horny too. Let's just avoid that lame duck post before someone makes it. It's not very surprising overall, those comments, when you look at a larger picture.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Give up sex for how long? I can definitely understand if it's a short/mid-term thing. If not then wtf.

Dabs

Registered Member
Give up sex for how long? I can definitely understand if it's a short/mid-term thing. If not then wtf.
I was wondering that too Rebeccaaa...and I was anticipating an answer, but the doctor never gave a time line.
He just said.....women he studied, were willing to give up sex, in order to lose 10 pounds of their body weight~
But it was a short segment...so I have no clue if he had interviewed older women, young women......Mothers with several children or what~

MiloIsYum

Registered Member
I could give up sex if I wanted to ... but I don't think I would just to lose weight.

I don't know if it's every womans train of thought, but the reason I want to lose weight usually is so I look good to others, which would lead to sex. Not always ... but don't women just lose weight to be more desirable to men? A lot of the time anyway, so it wouldn't make sense to give up sex, if that was the whole reason you wanted to lose weight in the first place.

See if you can make any sense of that, I'm not entirely sure if there is any in it.
------
Anyone know how much 10 pounds is in kilos by the way? Just so I can get a general idea of how much weight we're talking here ...

Last edited: