Sex in Public

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I know a lot of people who have sex in public and they find it normal and it seems like a trend nowadays.
they have sex in pubs, cars....everywhere.

how normal is that to you?
What are some of the weirdest sex places you've ever heard of?

my friend was telling me the other day that the weirdest place she had sex at, was the on the roof her private villa in mountain.

:shifteyes: on the roof? how can someone have sex on the roof?

i've also heard people having sex in a car park or near the train rails and stuff like that.

Personally i don't think having sex in public is normal. sex is an intimacy and private thus making it public is senseless and embarrassing.

I suppose some people get a kick out of the possibility of getting caught or just being that extra bit nawty.

The only places I've ever first-hand heard of people having sex in public was in the disabled toilets of a club. It was quite busy that night and I was with my friend and her boyfriend, they disappeared for ages. Oh and also, another friend, behind the school garages. :shifteyes:

edit: and drunk on a picnic bench too :lol: it's all coming back to me now haha... I think I was half-passed out on the floor by the gate whilst this was going on.

Last edited:

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
I can't say I do it all the time, but I have in the past. Like in the car in a parking lot etc... I think when you're young and horny, there is no time like the present :)

Last edited:

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I can't say I do it all the time, but I have in the past. Like in the car in a parking lot etc... I think when you're young and horny, there is no time like the present :)
well young and horny are not an excuse for this lol . :D
i think it depends on every individual. i am young and horny but i'd never have sex in public lol.
i'm sure that even 40 y.o people have sex in public. it's what they feel comfortable with.

Last edited:

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
I think it's the thrill of getting caught. Like we never had sex in a grocery store parking lot, usually just an empty lot at the park or up in the state forest or something. Nothing more then that. She was in college and living with her parents still, so we had no where else to do it, unless they weren't home which wasn't often.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
oh well....getting caught at home is almost like getting caught in public (this is even worse lol- at least that's the way i see it).
plus, you could book a hotel room or something...

still...having sex in public, seems too animalish to me lool.. it's worse than getting caught by your parents at home haha.

Last edited:

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
Like Pro, I can't say I do it all the time, but I have in the past in some pretty off the wall places, but not recently at all. I thought it was fun and wasn't really all that worried about getting caught, but I guess that is always in the back of your mind. I think that is why most people do it, is for the thrill of getting caught. Some people are comfortable with it and some people aren't it just depends on the person I suppose.