Sex games

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by Kibi, Apr 19, 2010.

1. Kibi

Kibi Babeasaurus Sex

At what point in a relationship is it good to start discussing fantasies or playing games.

I'm a pretty open person and I'm all for experimentation so for me it all depends on my so and how easy going he is.

:)

Also if you wish to share a fantasy then go for it!

(Teachers!)

2. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

I'd say it depends on the relationship and the person you're with. If you've known him/her for a long time and fell into a relationship, why not go for it right away, right? If it's a new relationship, I'd say it would just be something to ease into. Kind of feel out the sexuality as the relationship blossoms, and knowing when to get into that kind of stuff (or if he/she would be down) should come naturally to you.

3. gnostica

gnostica Registered Member

A few things I can think of:

1) If you are already having sex? You are PLENTY intimate enough to start discussing sexual fantasies, no sense in being all embarrassed about stuff like that if you've already seen everything there is to see about each other, and...

2) If it's a deal breaker (ie: This is something you refuse to go without down the road), you need to bring it up asap. Because some people aren't into sex games and I'd hate to be involved with someone for a long time and get "surprised" by the fact that he wants to play games/fantasy stuff down the road only to have to say "Sorry I'm not into that," and have the relationship fail.

3) If the relationship has been going on a long, long time.. really why bother not talking about it, it's probably one of the few things that you haven't discussed at that point.

If none of these things are true? Hold off for awhile. Let the relationship progress before you go tossing "sex games" into the mix.

4. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm with Unity on this one. It depends on the relationship you are in.

In my last relationship I was not able to share my fantasy off the bat, but he was, which I willingly obliged (like the hypothetical whore that I am). When I shared my fantasy with him, he kind of freaked out, which was weird coz it was nothing as hectic.

It really does depend on your level of intimacy and how comfortable you are with each other...

5. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I think it depends on the fantasy that you are sharing. There are the less serious ones like, having sex in a public place then the more serious ones that could scare some people of like rape fantasies. (Not saying I have either of those, i'm just using examples). So, I think for the more light hearted ones it would be okay to jump straight in with them, but as for the more serious ones, wait til you know the person a little better.

Rebeccaaa likes this.
  6. Trick

Trick Registered Member

When you and your partner are both ready, communication.

7. storm_ina_C_cup

storm_ina_C_cup Registered Member

You can really put a time frame on something like this. It just depends how open, comfortable and relaxed you both are in the relationship and with your own bodies, then you're more likely to be able to express your "naughty" desires / wants / needs. Granted, there may be a partner who's more sexually adventurous and open than the other partner is but that's usually observed after a few times you've been intimate together.
    ...With some people, it has to be with the right person before they can be more sexually adventurous, some are sexually open with every partner they come in contact with and others will be uptight prudes for the rest of their lives, lol... It just depends on the individual.;)

However, I will say this, if he/she is relationship worthy, make sure you two are sexually compatible. It's extremely important!

Oh, and my sexual fantasy is being sandwiched between my husband and Dan Henderson in the Octagon.:lol::naughty:

Impact and Babe_Ruth like this.
  8. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

As it's already been stated, theres no "right time" only a "right time for you". Despite having 2 (semi) serious relationships I've never felt ready to ask one of them to make a home made Tigger out fit and wear it for me :lol:

storm_ina_C_cup likes this.
  9. Kibi

Kibi Babeasaurus Sex

:)

I totally agree with the trust stuff.

I've had three serious relationships and pretty much all three of them had some....erm...interesting requests and despite being fine with them and indulging some of them I always found it REALLY difficult to share my own and I'm quite open with this stuff.

Also you should so do it!

xxxxxx

10. storm_ina_C_cup

storm_ina_C_cup Registered Member

Oh go on then Kibi, dish out the dirt!:lol: