• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sex Change

Dabs

Registered Member
After seeing the pic Tucker posted in Sub-Talk of Chaz Bono, it got me to thinking.

Seriously, wonder what goes thru a person's mind, to make them 100% determined to become a member of the opposite sex? Think about it. For guys who want to become women, it means they are going to remove your penis and turn it into a vagina :shocked: I know they will have plenty of extra skin to work with on that one. But for ladies, who want to become men, they want their vagina to become a penis! They want the dangling jewels. So they have to use skin from other parts to make a penis. And I wonder, do you get to pick what size of a pecker you want? Tell the doctor, "Hey, I don't want no 5 incher, make mine an 8 incher if you can" :lol:

This is some serious shit here. It's not like coloring your hair. People must really want it bad to take the transformation all the way. Does anyone know anyone personally, that has become a person of the opposite sex? I wish I did, boy I would ask a lot of questions.

Last edited:

Envy

Band Nerd ♫
The thing is that it comes from a serious psychological condition that makes one believe that they were born the wrong sex.

It's not a simple "Oh, I want to change my sex!" decision, like it is with changing hair color. It's far from that.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I've never been able to understand transgenders and I'm sure I'll never put up with the fact that someone has changed sex.
None of us knows what goes through their mind because we've never really been in their shoes.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I'm probably only going to have the patience to make one post in this thread, but:

In my education, in having friends that are transgender and in hearing testimonials, the person was literally born feeling like they're in the wrong body. Not wanting to make a change or deciding to, but really for them it's wanting to make things outside match what's inside.

It's not a psychological problem. I haven't been in someone's shoes, but I know people that have gone through being transgendered (not sure if I know anything that's gone all the way to transsexual), and I know that what goes through their mind is just what I had written - they were born in the wrong body and just never felt comfortable in their own skin.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Some people feel like they are actually the opposite gender. I see nothing wrong with them wanting to have a body that matches how they feel. Its cool that science and medicine have advanced so that transgendered people can achieve this goal. I think it would suck being stuck in a body you didn't feel truly expressed your inner self.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I've never been able to understand transgenders and I'm sure I'll never put up with the fact that someone has changed sex.
None of us knows what goes through their mind because we've never really been in their shoes.
what do you mean by "put up with the fact"?

Gender Identity Disorder exists, whether you understand it or not. There are people who identify as the opposite gender. Some of them have gender reassignment surgery. what's to put up with?

Envy

Band Nerd ♫
It's not a psychological problem.
Is that in response to me?

I said it was a serious psychological condition. Perhaps me saying 'serious' brought the wrong connotations, but all I meant by that is that it isn't anything to take lightly. It doesn't mean that something is wrong with transgendered people, it just means that it isn't a big joke (or a split second decision) like so many people think it is.

Personally, I don't see how what being transgendered means could be so hard to understand for people who aren't, but whatever...

Last edited:

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
The thing is that it comes from a serious psychological condition that makes one believe that they were born the wrong sex.

It's not a simple "Oh, I want to change my sex!" decision, like it is with changing hair color. It's far from that.
This.

One of my best friends is a tranny.

It's definitely not like getting a hair color change, nor even a permanent tattoo... My friend has followed counseling/therapy a long time before they make decisions as big as sex change surgery.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
It's pretty much what other people have said already. I am very accepting towards transgendered people and I understand that they feel they were just born in the wrong body, which is something that can be very hard to live with. It may seem very strange, but it's not the most unnatural thing in the world. Some animals in the wild can actually change their sex at will if need be.

Dekzper

Registered Member
I've never met a tranny and I'm very happy with the body I got, well, except the hair color. But yeah, if someone needs to be the other sex then I don't see any problem with that. I did see a woman though and found out it was really a guy so maybe she was one. She definitely had boobies.
Anyway, if they get married they'll proly have to adopt if they want kidz. Good thing since there's a lot of orphans that need homes.

Oh, did I mention that there's no way I'd ever let anyone cut off my...? Lol.

Last edited: