Setting The Record Straight!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nightsurfer, Jun 2, 2005.

1. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Hi and good morning all. Well this morning I learned that there is someone on this board who needs to get their facts straight.

First I am not a MOD at any other site.!!!

Second I have never said anything-bad abought this site.!!!

Third I would never bash my friend Andrew.!!!

Fourth Why in the H@#* would I bash a site that I love to play on.!!??

Now come on folks I honestly don't know where this is coming from. If I find anyone slandering another Member, MODs, or Admins I will suspend you !!!!!

This is a place to get help and to share your auction knowledge. Not a place to badmouth others. Leave that carp at the office!!!! Grow up.!!!
    I came here as a favor to DARTHTATER & Andrew ..
    I normally get alot of money for my time and knowledge and appraisals. I am doing this here for free!!!! ((((Don't Bite The Hand That Feeds You)))) To all who didn't take part in the slander fest 2005 I thank you. And thank you to the member who brought this to my attention. ((Your Aces in my book))
    I don't know who is starting this B.S but I suggest they stop!!!!!!!!!!!

Nightsurfer

Last edited: Jun 2, 2005

2. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Wow night sorry to hear this .I cant believe that someone would say this but ya never know Im glad your here i have learned alot about stuff that you do .And what your going through and i comend you on all this your a great guy.But i dont think i would let this worry me

3. wolvergambit

wolvergambit Registered Member

What on earth is happening here.
    What's with all the slander?

Sorry to hear about this happening, and I just don't understand it.

4. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Geez, who's next? I'm thinking maybe it's time to move on! I left junior high many years ago and have no intention of going back! :tough: This is getting beyond ridiculous!

5. fairyquadmother

fairyquadmother Registered Member

Looks at everyone like a dog looking at a roll of tape <head tilt>.

I'm lost. LOL. what's new.

6. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

It just doesn't seem fun anymore! Isn't there a way to find out who's behind this and just get rid of them?????????

7. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Hi there again. Well this is starting to get old (the BS I mean). I really enjoy helping all of you, keeps me on my toes. I think we all need to sit back and have a cup of coffee or what ever tames you and just remember we are all here to help each other better our sales and maybe better ourselves at the same time.
    I don't want to be the Heavy. But if these kinds of things keep on happening I will !!
    I don't like these kinds of games. We are all adults here let's try and act like it.
    I apologize to all who were not involved. But I hope this (BS) all ends here.
    Thanks for letting me get this off my chest.
    The one and only Nightsurfer........................ :warp:

8. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

:-O Welll I have missed ALOT while I was gone.............probley a good thing! I hope everything gets straightened out and we can all continue to have fun and support each other on here! :)

9. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

What? School is out for the year and so Junior High (grade school) behavior is coming out of everyone? What's going on here? I'm with you angel......I do NOT want to go back there! It is getting old. Everyday lately there is another drama. Where do people come up with this stuff? Some people need to get a life and some just need to grow up.

<checking out the roll of tape with fairy> Arf

10. kromsales

kromsales Registered Member

I have no clue as to what happened but I hope it all gets worked out for ya. I really miss the good 'ole days around here! :(