• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Seth Rollins (Tyler Black) At Raw tonight?

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
According to THIS SOURCE, Seth Rollins will be in Louisville tonight, which is where Monday Night Raw is taking place. And it says that Rollins noted that, "things are about to get interesting".

Dark match, or a debut?

For an indy fan like myself... this could be AWESOME.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I really hope that this is his debut match. He has been in dark matches before and I think that the WWE is ready to put him on the show.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Please don't make it a squash match, either. I want a legit, hard fought debut with some legit superstar. Give him a theme with vocals and people will know he is legitimate.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Please don't make it a squash match, either. I want a legit, hard fought debut with some legit superstar. Give him a theme with vocals and people will know he is legitimate.
What would be awesome if his debut match was with Daniel Bryan. And if they give that match time that could be a great match. But I am pretty sure it is going to be some sort of quick match and if it is, let him win and make him look strong.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I would of love to see him have a John Cena type of debut, take on a big star(sort of like Sheamus) and nobody knows who he is and just shocks "the world" so to speak. I think that would be awesome. But in my opinion, he's only going to be participating in a dark match.

I doubt they would put him in a squash match, especially on Raw.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I would of love to see him have a John Cena type of debut, take on a big star(sort of like Sheamus) and nobody knows who he is and just shocks "the world" so to speak. I think that would be awesome. But in my opinion, he's only going to be participating in a dark match.

I doubt they would put him in a squash match, especially on Raw.
Imagine having him BEAT Cena! That would never happen. Having him beat Daniel Bryan would be pretty cool. Indy feud commence! Imagine PUNK v BRYAN v ROLLINS/BLACK down the line for the US Championship... that would be amazing.