• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Seth Rollins title run recently..

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Why is Seth being Bryan'd now during his title run?

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Hmm I think it's just different scenarios. A heel champ can lose and as long as he's holding the belt and acting shady he still looks decent. I mean rollup or not, Seth pinned Sting and that's a big deal. As Ric Flair has said, it's always best when the face is chasing the heel...if the heel is losing I assume that's ok. Seth is my boy so I want him to win a lot but when it's all said and done Win-Loss doesn't really count in the WWE as much as we want it to.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
In the end, when it comes to the heel champion, it's all about the fans waiting for him to get his ultimate comeuppance. People are now glued to their TV every week waiting for Seth Rollins to ultimately get his and lose any traction he has with The Authority. So, in that sense, he's having a pretty successful title run.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I do think Rollins loses way too much. They are trying to make it seem like he's vulnerable but to me it makes him look like a loser.