• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Seth Rollins(Spoiler SS)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
They keep talking about Rollins being the first to hold the world title and U.S. title at the same time. Guess they forgot about Goldberg, since he beat Hogan to do it.

Yeah, I know it's technically not the same, but if they're merging WCW and WWE history to multiply the number of title reigns, then it should count, dammit.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Pfft. Goldberg?

Seriously, that guy sucked. I'm sure the WWE has their facts, but Goldberg is simply not a part of the universe anymore.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
He's not a part of the WWE Universe but regardless of that the facts are the facts

But to me it doesn't matter...WWE says whatever they want. All Hail Seth Rollins.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Like a famous Mythbuster once said: "They reject our reality and substitute their own."

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
If they're going to push Rollins to the moon(which they should), he should beat Ryback for the Intercontinental Championship. I know it would somewhat de-value two championships for some, but they could really run with that gimmick for two-three months. After all, if anyone could fight two or three times a night, it's Seth.