SES

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
As you probably SES are having issues right now, CM Punk is getting mad at his members.

Do you see them breaking up soon, or this is just a storyline till CM Punk gets healthy again?

Would you like for them to split up, or you feel they should remain as a stable?

Thoughts?

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I love the SES as a stable, so the WWE should keep them together. They have great wrestlers and will unite now that it looks like Punk is near 100%.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
I think they've lost alot of momentum now since NEXUS have hit the scene. I honestly hope they don't break up, and that they gain more members, but it just looks like they're going to break up more and more, as the weeks go by.

Unity

Flawless Victory
Staff member
Since Nexus is more of a RAW presence, I don't think the SES is in trouble...plus, I think feuding with The Big Show right now is good for them. I don't think they're going anywhere yet, the in-group nagging feels more like a passing phase to me right now.

I'd love to see them get another member soon, as well. But with Joey Mercury just having revealed himself, that's probably not in the cards.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Yeah they're the main stable going for Smackdown, but I feel they might be lost in the shuffle at some point in terms of impact, given that the momentum has shifted in NEXUS's favor so I dunno...it depends I guess!

Kratzenkov16

Registered Member
They'd better not give up on them so soon...

THe time to push them is here since mercury was revealed

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
I would be really pissed if they broke up the Straight Edge Society. I still think there's a ton that they can accomplish. I mean, Punk has been injured and hasn't even been active.

Joey Mercury was just revealed, like was mentioned. They need to keep it together as long as its working.

Unity

Flawless Victory
Staff member
I can see SES being a much stronger stable than The Nexus as far as the long run. The Nexus has had a sudden impact, but once the "Trashing everyone and everything" thing ends, unless their focus changes and membership grows, Nexus might get lost in the shuffle. SES has a more consistent message, preachy attitude, and a little more character than Nexus.

Don't get me wrong, I'm really enjoying Nexus.

Plus, I think it's time that SES gets some gold. Maybe while Punk's injured, Mercury and Gallows could focus on the tag titles?

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree with that and to add on the SES has more established wrestlers. Punk, Gallows and Mercury have been around alot longer.

I dont think the WWE trusts anybody but Wade Barrett in the Nexus to have a decent match at this point.