Seriously?

Discussion in 'Ideas & Support' started by Iris, Apr 1, 2009.

1. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Why do we have to lengthen our posts to 25 characters in VIP and the group section lol

2. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

inorite. Sort it out, Brix. It's a pain in the behind, and not in a good way.

3. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Because they have to have the same length as our profile visitor messages. :stare:

4. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

What? Why? Subtalk doesn't have to be, why do the groups?

5. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

There goes my sarcasm. I think I'm going to stick with :lol:. I already raised this issue before (it was 50 char then). But non essential areas still have the limit. :-/

6. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

The limit has always been on those areas. There isn't an easy way to turn it off there as far as I know. :shake: It was bad enough to make ST different. :lol:

7. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

No they weren't, I think in the very beginning they weren't. The count came later. I forgot I made this thread lol

8. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

i don't see 25 characters a big deal...it helps you to make a more worthwhile post instead of just "i agree" or "true", etc.

9. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I rarely see people actually lengthen their post. mostly i see "aslkdflajkd" or "motherfreakingcharlim" or even "I am only adding this because GF is yelling at me"

10. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

The group talk is under SubTalk and the posts aren't supposed to make sense anyway. :lol: The same with visitor messages in profile pages. Now you just can't say "hi, how are you".

I believe we could leave short messages in these areas before (or at least I'm sure with VMs, I checked my old ones).