Seriously?

Iris

rainbow 11!
Why do we have to lengthen our posts to 25 characters in VIP and the group section lol

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
There goes my sarcasm. I think I'm going to stick with :lol:. I already raised this issue before (it was 50 char then). But non essential areas still have the limit. :-/

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
The limit has always been on those areas. There isn't an easy way to turn it off there as far as I know. :shake: It was bad enough to make ST different. :lol:

Iris

rainbow 11!
No they weren't, I think in the very beginning they weren't. The count came later. I forgot I made this thread lol

Turbo

Registered Member
i don't see 25 characters a big deal...it helps you to make a more worthwhile post instead of just "i agree" or "true", etc.

Iris

rainbow 11!
I rarely see people actually lengthen their post. mostly i see "aslkdflajkd" or "motherfreakingcharlim" or even "I am only adding this because GF is yelling at me"

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
i don't see 25 characters a big deal...it helps you to make a more worthwhile post instead of just "i agree" or "true", etc.
The group talk is under SubTalk and the posts aren't supposed to make sense anyway. :lol: The same with visitor messages in profile pages. Now you just can't say "hi, how are you".

I believe we could leave short messages in these areas before (or at least I'm sure with VMs, I checked my old ones).