Seriously

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
The conservatives that are flipping out about Obama's special olympics joke on leno need to get the sand out their vaginas.

Seriously get a sense of humor or a life. At least pull the stick out of your ass.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
It's hilarious how as a whole, our world is becoming more "tolerant" yet everyday, there's at least 34 new things you can't do and at least a dozen words you can't say because it makes somebody sad or upset.

I thought being tolerant and accepting would entail language? Guess not.

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
The conservatives that are flipping out about Obama's special olympics joke on leno need to get the sand out their vaginas.

Seriously get a sense of humor or a life. At least pull the stick out of your ass.
Honestly? (and this is from someone that neither supports nor opposes either party)

I think it's getting a little whiny, already... We've seen 8 years of Republicanism now --> Get a grip, and put away all the silly communist/terrorist/Satanist/etc. cards.

ILOVEUSA911

Registered Member

Ok..Uncle...I give... I agree, I shouldn't have made such a big deal about it.

Ok so I showered and removed the sand but as I was trying to take the stick out of my arse, it left splinters....now what? Oh wait, hubby will be happy to help me with that.:D