Seriously

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Tainted_Glory, Dec 12, 2008.

1. Tainted_Glory

Tainted_Glory Not a Scientologist

Not feeling that great. I'm going to gripe to you guys now. A certain board that I've been going to for three or four years now is vanishing right before my eyes. I feel sad. Don't need any advice. Just figured I'd put something down about it and break my long silence.

Also, with the death of Syboard Network | Flash Multimedia, Software, Online Gaming and much more! I will be more active on here. Good in a way, but losing contact with many people. I hate this. Seriously, I shouldn't be depressed at all (it's a forum for christ's sake.)

Whatever, think I'll wear dark clothes, skinny jeans and start cutting myself now. Then I'll bleed all over you. Just because that's the kind of asshole that I am.

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Go download some Death Cab For Cutie and The Used so your soul can bleed.

3. ancredelamour

ancredelamour Registered Member

Patsy Cline is the ultimate sad, Con.

I was on an active forum for a number of years that slowly turned to nothing. It is sad! It's like you lose a small distant family! You always have everyone here though!

4. Tainted_Glory

Tainted_Glory Not a Scientologist

This place is good in a different way. Syboard was more closly knit. With only 20 active members, you have to be. Activity wise, this place is good.