• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Serious story about my life

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
This is not mean to be a joke. I am 100% serious saying this.

Last night I had an attempt on my life. I OD'd on pills mixed with it Soco and had my 9mm siting next to me. Luckily I dialed 911 first and was rushed to the hospital. They quickly stabilized me based off the info I told them. Basically I was there over night. They discharged me in the morning after a mental-eval which checked out ok. They just determined I had WAY too much stress in my life and if I can tone it down a bit i should do it.

My ex-wife, parents and girlfriend made it to see me. Needless to say it was tense. I don't remember much of the night. I was in an out due to the drugs and booze mix.

Just wanted to share... I am fine now and hope none of you ever do the same.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I am glad you called for help, pro. Truly I am.

Please use us if you ever have anything on your mind. Speaking about your problems helps. We're here for you.

Just remember that your children need their father. There is always something to live for.
Some people aren't lucky enough to even live for a day. You have your health and you have love. You've made mistakes in your life but you're only human. You just have to make the most of what you've got.

I hope this has made you appreciate life.

Will you be speaking to someone professionally about this?

Last edited:

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Sorry to hear that, man. I hope you talk to someone about it. Problems like these don't just go away by themselves.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'm not sure if this was intentional or an accident?

And I really hope you get some help with all of this, man. It's really taking a toll on you.

SlowburnDarkly

Registered Member
That's horrible, man. I'm sorry to hear that. I've been at that point too and so has one of my exes (who was successful in her attempt), and no matter how bad it is, there is a reason to live. I know you're fine now and that it was just stress that got to you, but you've got more than yourself to look after apparently. People care about you. You'll get through this stress and see better days. It can rain for years, even most of one's lifetime, but it can't rain forever.

I realize that I don't know you and I don't even think I've seen you around the boards, but I wouldn't wish this on anybody.

BigBob

Registered Member
I'm not sure if this was intentional or an accident?

And I really hope you get some help with all of this, man. It's really taking a toll on you.
The fact that he had his gun sitting next to him kind of points to he was expecting to kill himself.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
The fact that he had his gun sitting next to him kind of points to he was expecting to kill himself.
He carries his gun nearly everywhere.

Bliss

Sally Twit
"Last night I had an attempt on my life."

It's obvious he was seriously thinking about ending his life. I am angry as well as sad about this. I wish I lived closer to you, pro. I'd kick your arse but I'd listen to you afterwards.

How are you feeling now?

Dekzper

Registered Member
Dude! I'm really glad you're okay now! Make some space for yourself. Never let life do that to ya. Everybody's important and that def means you too. If life's been that tuff then find ways to make it seem better. If things ever get that tuff again, do a blog or hit someone up for chat. I dont think there's many people here who wouldn't wanna help.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Dude, talk to us first, man. I'm glad you're ok and now I want to kick your ass as well. You have friends here. Lean on us.