• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Serial Bombings in Texas

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Took 17 years to catch Unabomber.

Hopefully they can find who is behind all of these.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Took 17 years to catch Unabomber.

Hopefully they can find who is behind all of these.
I was thinking about that. Hope it doesn't this time. Could be more than one person or a copycat.

CubsMascot

Registered Member
it seems with all these bombings and shooting that has been going on recently..I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't cause mass hysteria and people being afraid to go out there door. It seems like either individuals or a disgruntled groups are trying to get America's attention and leading up to something really big.. Is this just me?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't know, I think its just some nut. Just hope this time it doesn't take so long to catch them.

With as much video surveillance as there is anymore and people trying to get a video of everything you would think someone would have got something by now.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Are we blaming the bomb or the bomber? Asking for a friend.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Him killing himself was good news to me. Now no one else will die because of this idiot.

@CaptainObvious don't you know it was the bombs fault.