• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sequels you want?

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Are their certain games from the past that you feel there should be a sequel to?

Some good examples, in my opinion...

Panzer Dragoon
Commander Keen

What do you have in mind?

Konshentz

Konshentz
I'd really like another sequel to The Suffering. I really enjoyed the first two, a couple of the scariest games I've ever played. I know the story was kind of wrapped up in the second one (I think, it's been a long time since I played it) but I'm sure they could find a way to make a third.

I'd rather have The Suffering 3 than The Suffering movie that's been rumored for a half dozen years now.

I'll think of others later.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Hmm most of the sequels I want have already been announced and will be coming out this year.

Maybe World of Goo and Enslaved.

Merricles

Registered Member
To go back a bit, I would love a new Legend of Dragoon game. Heavy Rain could make some pretty good sequels as well. I would love to see the world of FF9 some more too.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Hmm most of the sequels I want have already been announced and will be coming out this year.

Maybe World of Goo and Enslaved.
I wouldn't mind a World of Goo sequel either. Enslaved just ended like it was a one-off game. I don't really see a sequel coming out of that.

Here's another: Conker's Bad Fur Day 2