Sequel(s) to Snakes on a Plane!

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Herr Gestalt, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Herr Gestalt

Herr Gestalt Guest

"Sequels to Snakes on a Plane." It's okay if they're completely lame. Here are mine:

This summer, a baker must get his cargo across the country - but the airlines have all been shut down. Cakes on a Train.

This summer, little Billy leaves his gardening tools out of the shed one last time. Rakes in the Rain.

This summer, a wild storm rages over Western Europe.Water levels are rising everywhere. Lakes in Spain.

This summer, a single mother cooks delicious pastries for her children's friends, but reaps not monetary value. Bakes for no Gain.

This summer, an angry Southern grandfather arouses his grandchildren from their slumber the only way he knows how. Wakes with a Cane.

This summer, Pamela Anderson is a wheat farmer in America's pastoral Midwest. Fakes in the Grain.

This summer, Dairy Queen makes the final decision; to combine all of its frozen dairy drink flavors into one. . . the Ultimate Combination. Shakes that aren't Plain.

This summer, twelve men with the same name all go to the bowling alley. Jakes at the Lane.

This summer, a radical terrorist organization hijacks all the painkiller companies. No one could have seen what was coming. Aches go Insane.

This summer, earth tremors ravage the African Serengeti, bringing even the mighty lions to their knees. Quakes in a Mane.

This summer, in the fantasy film of the year, a great wizard captures and binds all the Dragons in the world. Drakes on a Chain.

This summer, a sculptor and artisan finally finds relief with arthritis medication, fulfilling her dreams of creating her works in peace. Makes without Pain.

This summer, a destitute pastry chef is forced to abandon his street-side stand and move his business to the gutter. Bakes in the Drain.

This summer, will August showers bring September flowers, or is just the neighbor's sprinkler? Fake summer Rain.

This summer, vampires invade a construction yard, forcing the contractors to take the only course of action they can. Stakes with a Crane.

This summer, the people who brought you Osmosis Jones present an all-new adventure. A determined little parasite must escape his life inside the human body and explore the world. Breaks through a Vein.

This summer, a young woman changes her appearance to reflect her true personality. Now, a yeat later, people finally notice who she is. Sakes! It's Lorraine!

This summer, a disgruntled audience member physically takes out his dissatisfaction on a popular street magician. Shakes David Blaine.

This summer, Macbeth of Cawdor comes down with terrible dandruff. Flakes of the Thane.

This summer, the scandal between Denmark and the Arab leaders over heretical cartoons escalates out of control. Now only one man can stop it. Sheiks and a Dane.

This summer, one desperate stoner resorts to getting his drugs by theft. Takes mary Jane.

Please feel free to add more! (I tried not to repeat words unless the meaning was different, but go right ahead).

2. Ds136

Ds136 Guest

The water is no longer safe. Bears on a Boat "I am tired of these mutherf****** bears on this mutherf***** boat"

3. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

You thought you were safe, you thought your community was safe. You were wrong...

Idiots on Forums

4. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

This should probably be put in the Humor section.

Kaz

5. Herr Gestalt

Herr Gestalt Guest

whoops! sorry! (I'm new around here if that's any excuse)

6. Italiano

Italiano Film Elitist

Just when you thought it was safe to connect. Now a new horror plagues the online gaming world. One that will affect it's entire existance. Now mankind, both real and virtual will have to deal... with HIM!

Now he's Baked in a Game

LEROOOOOOOOOOOOOY JENKINS!!!

7. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

LMAO this is preety funny stuff.
    "wakes with a cane"
    and
    "Shakes David Blaine"
    [​IMG]
    were preety funny to me for some strange reason haha..

8. Drky

Drky Guest

This is funny stuff! I moved it to Humour -- thanks for that and welcome :)

9. Ethereal S D

Ethereal S D Guest

Oh snap! there's racoons in this space shuttle!

10. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

LMAO! I love that one!