• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sephiroth_Masamune's Siggy Thread(avy's and others too)

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
I am going to make a signature thread and see if I can start taking requests. I am still sort of new with it, but I have some skill up my sleeve that I don't usually tap in to. xD

Here is one I created that isn't as good as I could do...but then again...it's for ME to use xD

This one is one I had a bit of trouble making and deciding on. Moose helped pick the final cut though ;)

This last one is a great one I liked alot. The color scheme is cool. I just need to find the correct images to match and I shall be set. Give me ideas on this one and I might let you use it xD

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Not to bad, my friend it's way better then I can do, If this is your first sig then it's really good. I give it a 7/10

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Yeah why does everyone capitilize blUr's name? Its so weird. Poor blUr.

Anyways I really like the first one. I think its clever, I like how you used the tut. It looks good though, and the quote is priceless.

The second one needs to be blended better so that it all looks like one picture, but its not bad!

S

SOAD2k8

[Blur said:
]
ok, STOP CAPITALIZING MY LETTERS :X lmao
Problem solved, it looks like.

I love that first one that you have, Sephiroth! LMAO

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
Pics updated. Resident Evil one was removed due to lack of people liking it much.

Blur

iPimp
all i got to say is those colors are ass tastic...lol no offense

also ya should try other shit than that liquid effect...that really is not a good thing to do in the long run because it is ugly i think

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
Liquid effect? I don't see what you mean...if you mean wavy? Well yeah ok most have been wavy...but those BG's are great looking. Especially the link one. It's sweet looking.

I have a few things tucked away until I perfect them then I will post them here. It's hard to try new things when I am not familiar with a prog.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dabs Technology 2
EXQEX9 Bathroom Wall 4
B Art & Creative 0
oxyMORON Art & Creative 3
Clear_Note Art & Creative 3