• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sending out Come Back emails by country?

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Brix, can you find all Australian members that haven't been active in a while and send them a mass email to come back?

Four Aussies with two active on General Forum is a bit depressing.

dDave

V.I.P.
There are only four of you?

I can't even count all of the Americans we have around here, we're far too numerous. We're pretty separated by states though (most states are the size of a small country anyway).

I would like to see GF be more active on an international level. This place used to be really interesting because I got to learn about so many different cultures (especially Germany, England, and China to some extent)

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
The only person I've ever managed to recruit was my Aussie friend Blake (Blake002 I think his username is). It would be pretty sweet if he came back. I miss that guy. I will e-mail him myself and ask him to come back. I doubt he'd even know who Brix is. :lol:

Impact

V.I.P.
Don't know what you're complaining about Aleks. Need more Kiwis. I think there was only ever really Atreyu and a guy called zero active though.

Bliss

Sally Twit
It'll always be dominated by Americans. I don't think we'll ever be able to change that, no matter what we do.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I'm still trying to get Eph back. He made a new account because he forgot his old password and wanted a new name anyway, but he hasn't been posting much on it yet.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I thought I saw some posts from an Ephemera, and the avatar reminded me of him too. Tell him to post more. He was awesome, although I was only around a little while when he was around.