Senator's Theory of Ingredients

(Time+Steps)*Ingredients = Delicious

All the most delicious foods take a long time to make, take a lot of different steps to make, and use a lot of ingredients. Bread is good, but add the time to toast it and it's better. Toast is good, but add the ingredients to make a sandwich on it and it's better.

Using this theory, it is possible to make incredibly weird sounding and random food, and it will be delicious... provided that there are a lot of ingredients in it and it takes a while to make.

I have yet to fail, using this method.

I agree generally, but the reverse isn't true. Pb&J sandwiched are quick and easy, but still quite good. Replace the Jelly with a banana, and not only is it still as good(if not better), but you've also eliminated all the processing time of the jelly.

and if you give some one who's clueless about cooking a ton of time, it'll still not be as good as someone who cooks regularly given a short time limit

Last edited:

Van

Heavy Weapons Guy
V.I.P.
(Time+Steps)*Ingredients = Delicious

All the most delicious foods take a long time to make, take a lot of different steps to make, and use a lot of ingredients. Bread is good, but add the time to toast it and it's better. Toast is good, but add the ingredients to make a sandwich on it and it's better.

Using this theory, it is possible to make incredibly weird sounding and random food, and it will be delicious... provided that there are a lot of ingredients in it and it takes a while to make.

I have yet to fail, using this method.
I'm going to have to disagree. Many foods can fully satisfy me with taste that are very easy to make. Hot chocolate, fruits/fruit salad, and many others.

I'm going to have to disagree. Many foods can fully satisfy me with taste that are very easy to make. Hot chocolate, fruits/fruit salad, and many others.
Hot chocolate is better with marshmallows in it, and even better with whipped cream too! Dont get me wrong, I'm not saying that simple foods aren't delicious, but even simple foods can be made EVEN BETTER by putting more time/steps/ingredients into them.

neum985

I pwn noobs
Pb&J sandwiched are quick and easy, but still quite good. Replace the Jelly with a banana, and not only is it still as good(if not better), but you've also eliminated all the processing time of the jelly.

All i have to say is that PB&J is the best thing ever made. I absolutely hate putting a banana on it. It almost makes me feel like im cheating myself out of what is rightfully mine lol.

Van

Heavy Weapons Guy
V.I.P.
Hot chocolate is better with marshmallows in it, and even better with whipped cream too! Dont get me wrong, I'm not saying that simple foods aren't delicious, but even simple foods can be made EVEN BETTER by putting more time/steps/ingredients into them.
I must have misunderstood your statement then. Marshmallows and whip cream can be added with ease and doesn't take a long time to throw in. I thought you weren't counting things that could be added easily without taking any extra time.