• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Selling my RL Lewis painting.

doubles2004

Registered Member
Good Luck..Im watching

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
dize....

you should add info to the auction about who he was, his history etc. I went over hoping to read his story and there was nothing!

Lana

TGirl

Registered Member
I am watching, but I agree with Lana

dize

Registered Member
doubles2004 said:
Good Luck..Im watching
Thank you. Glad you are.

fairyquadmother said:
dize....

you should add info to the auction about who he was, his history etc. I went over hoping to read his story and there was nothing!

Lana
Done. The info is actually about the group. RL also sells on e-bay along with 2 other Highwaymen who are still alive.

Last edited:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Dize, I am thrilled to see more artwork being posted here! I hope this does very well for you. Which reminds me, I need to see how your hubby's work is doing! :D

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
Much better!! Now I know what a highwaymen painting is. Good luck on the auction!!!

dize

Registered Member
angelspeak said:
Dize, I am thrilled to see more artwork being posted here! I hope this does very well for you. Which reminds me, I need to see how your hubby's work is doing! :D
I really feel that more art needs to be put out there. I have three more artist who are considering me listing them.

fairyquadmother said:
Much better!! Now I know what a highwaymen painting is. Good luck on the auction!!!
Thank you so much for your support:)

Last edited: