Selling My Old Friend

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by Nightsurfer, Apr 16, 2005.

1. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Well now it's my turn to get into the action. Don't ask me what is in the suitcase
    I don't know.R.A.D packed it him self. Take a look bid if you want or tell me what you think.Please add him to your watch list. let's see how far he will go.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5574101341

He is real cool and loves a good party. :lol: I hope they don't pull me. :lol:

2. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

Very interesting, I like that robot. "gimme,gimme,gimme"

too bad I probably wont be able to put in a bid high enough to win

3. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I am actually looking for my old friend. I had a Mickey Mouse that talks when you put in a tape behind his back. I think it might be in the attic. I'm sure it's worth alot of money but don't plan on selling him.

4. SamusAran86

I want to know whats in his "suitcase"...

5. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Yeah me too. Does he have his little RAD jammies and toothbrush? His teddy bear?

Also what's his defense against pets and children?

And lastly....is that a Chucky doll behind the guitar?

I'll be watching! GOOD LUCK!

6. SamusAran86

Looks like Chucky to me...

I dunno man, you might need R.A.D. to keep you safe from Chucky.

7. trees

trees Registered Member

ohhhh I love Chucky! heeheeheee Good luck to the one with the auction!

8. Nightsurfer

Hi I'm glad you are enjoying this. Yes it is Chuckie behind my bass guitar.The defense mec is three missels that fire from his chest,and he is also equiped with a P.A system (loud too) So you can make him talk ,bark or what evre you want him to do..No jamies but a good haul of stuff from my comic book shop .If you bid you won't be dissapointed. :cool: Don't forget to put me in your watch list.And T.Y for watching. :D

9. SamusAran86

well you certainly have me interested

10. Nightsurfer

OK. Day two and 59 hits and only 1 watcher. If i don't get a better response by tuesday I might pull and not try this again. I think I should stick to what I do best Comics, Toys, and Movie memorbilia. I just don't think I got this one right.
    Tell me what you think. Should I hang up my mystery auction spurs or keep forgeing ahead. I'm not really shure at this point. Anyhow don't forget to add me to all of your watch lists. I will give one hint there 10 difrent comics (value $100.00-$1,000.00) plus a whole lot more.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2005