• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Selling bridal stuff?

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
I have been toying with picking up bridal stuff at garage sales really cheap and selling it on another site called www.freeweddingclassifieds.com It really is free to post and respond.

I picked up a wedding dress really cheap, so I'm spot cleaning it, fixing a couple broken buttons and I'll be posting it there hopefully tomorrow.

Funny side note:
I told my bf about it as I was garage saling (is that a word?) and he thought the idea of picking up stuff and reselling it was a good idea. Then he said "Now, this IS for resell right???" LOL.
WHATEVER..
Like I'm buying wedding stuff for me.

*kicks that box further under the table*
*whistles*

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
LOL, sounds like a good idea to me! I bought a 600$ wedding dress for 100 bucks at a discount store to wear this past january and we ended up going to the JP to get married because we couldn;t afford the wedding. Im' hangin onto it though, cause I"m gonna wear it someday to renew my vows!! LOL Here is a pic of it..... maybe you can see it

Attachments

Mina

Registered Member
Let me know how it goes... I have one in the closet just sitting there in it's box. Seems kinda like a waste of space to me. If I could only get 1/4 of what I paid for it I'd be happy!!

wolvergambit

Registered Member
I've been married twice and I've never worn a wedding gown.
I've never even tried one on! I keep saying that I'm going to try one on and get my picture taken in it, before I'm too old to look good in one.

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
OK, do you all want to see the "wedding" dresses I'm looking at?? Please don't think I'm crazy! LOL. I want to get married on July 4, and most ppl think these are ugly, or a stupid dress, but I love them!!

Attachments

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
I think those are cute!!! who cares what people think anyway. It's your wedding do what makes you happy : )

I like the second one the best actually

momtobrenna

Registered Member
I like the second one best too. :cool:
Who cares what people think. I've never seen anything like that before. They're beautiful dresses.

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
you guys are funny! Every one of my friends likes #1 the best, but I think I'd look way better in #2. I don't like the stripes on the tail of the bow tho, so I'd cut those off. LOL.

Nanner

Registered Member
Agree with everyone else. Like the 2nd one the best (and yeah....ditch the tail stripes) First one is a bit over the top IMHO.

Also agree with Bunny. If you want to get married in Jeans and your fav T that is your wedding and you can do what you want :p

Ahhhh I thought you were just buying wedding dresses for resale though.......:lol: