Sellin Like Hotcakes... DIEGOOO!

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by iggyshotthebear, Nov 27, 2005.

1. iggyshotthebear

iggyshotthebear Registered Member

Ok, I noticed something, actually a friend of mine noticed something and passed it on to me.

My Talking Friend Diego dolls are selling like hotcakes. Not only did I pass these up on clearance for twenty bucks when Wal-Mart had LOADS of them, I also said "Thats the ugliest doll I think Ive ever seen".

Now I am completely kicking myself in the butt.

RUN to your Wal-Marts, Targets, Toys R Us's... grab em while they are on clearance. I am fairly sure these are collectors bidding these up. Last one I looked at was selling for 140ish. Twenty dollar investment... hmmm, yeah I think I'll look for them again when Im out and about today.

2. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag

3. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Holy crap!! Guess I'll be shopping 3 days in a row....thanks Iggy!!

Good luck on your treasure hunt everyone!:D

4. Bunny_roses

Bunny_roses what? no pink?

wow! is an understatement lol :-o

5. iggyshotthebear

iggyshotthebear Registered Member

Anyone find one today?

I talked to a Wal-Mart associate and she said one woman came in and bought all ten they had. DANGIT!

6. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I checked 3 stores, then sadly had to give up.:( ...whiny kids!!

7. Bunny_roses

Bunny_roses what? no pink?

I will be checking around today. I will let you guys know how it goes : )

8. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag

No luck. :( Normally, there is a shopping advantage to living in Alaska as we are removed from a lot of the shopping fads; but so far, no Diego.

9. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

It's all due to the new Nick show "Go Diego Go" (Dora's friend...for those w/o little ones) Geeez I'm surprised you found them on clearence!

I was having tons of problems finding Lazytown stuff (another Nick show) but finally found a great seller who only jacked up the BIN price 5 bucks! LOL sucker! (but with high 100% feedback) What I was buying was going for double and triple retail...sometimes more! I wasn't about to pay that when a month from now they'll be giving it away.