• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sellin Like Hotcakes... DIEGOOO!

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
Ok, I noticed something, actually a friend of mine noticed something and passed it on to me.

My Talking Friend Diego dolls are selling like hotcakes. Not only did I pass these up on clearance for twenty bucks when Wal-Mart had LOADS of them, I also said "Thats the ugliest doll I think Ive ever seen".

Now I am completely kicking myself in the butt.

RUN to your Wal-Marts, Targets, Toys R Us's... grab em while they are on clearance. I am fairly sure these are collectors bidding these up. Last one I looked at was selling for 140ish. Twenty dollar investment... hmmm, yeah I think I'll look for them again when Im out and about today.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Holy crap!! Guess I'll be shopping 3 days in a row....thanks Iggy!!

Good luck on your treasure hunt everyone!:D

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
wow! is an understatement lol :-o

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
Anyone find one today?

I talked to a Wal-Mart associate and she said one woman came in and bought all ten they had. DANGIT!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I checked 3 stores, then sadly had to give up.:( ...whiny kids!!

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
I will be checking around today. I will let you guys know how it goes : )

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
No luck. :( Normally, there is a shopping advantage to living in Alaska as we are removed from a lot of the shopping fads; but so far, no Diego.

Nanner

Registered Member
It's all due to the new Nick show "Go Diego Go" (Dora's friend...for those w/o little ones) Geeez I'm surprised you found them on clearence!

I was having tons of problems finding Lazytown stuff (another Nick show) but finally found a great seller who only jacked up the BIN price 5 bucks! LOL sucker! (but with high 100% feedback) What I was buying was going for double and triple retail...sometimes more! I wasn't about to pay that when a month from now they'll be giving it away.