• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Self checkout lines

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
self check-out lanes kick ass. they even have unlimited item self check-out lanes at my grocery store (Meijer, the best grocery store in the history of grocery stores) BUT you should have to pass a competency test before you're allowed to use them. :nod:

Iris

rainbow 11!
self check-out lanes kick ass. they even have unlimited item self check-out lanes at my grocery store (Meijer, the best grocery store in the history of grocery stores) BUT you should have to pass a competency test before you're allowed to use them. :nod:
They should have them here. Because I always fuck up when I try to use one. I feel like a dumbass, so I avoid them when it's possible.

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
I like the self-checkout lane as long as I am not buying something that has one of the security bars in it like CD's and DVD's. For buying those I always use the regular lane, but most of the time I try to use the self-checkout lane, but most of the time I want to use them, there are people with a cart full of groceries scanning one item at a time. It takes them forever. I think that all self-checkout lanes should be 20 items or less.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I didn't even know they had self-checkout lines anywhere else besides grocery stores.