• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Seinfeld Thread

thealigator

Registered Member
I was late getting into Seinfeld. When it was shown here in the UK it used to be on BBC 2 at a very obscure time and even then it was never 100% that it would actually be shown. I am really not sure why, I honestly think it could have been bigger than it was.

I am thinking of starting again from scratch as I have not seen it in so long and remembered the "masters of house" clip where George cannot stop singing it.

Were you or are you a fan? What did you like about it and what were some of your favourite episodes?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
When it first came out, I was too young to understand the jokes so I didn’t like it very much. After high school, I decided to give it a chance again and I loved it. Was hooked on the show. I have the first five seasons on DVD. It’s actually a show about nothing, which is one thing that makes it so great.

George is by far my favourite character. I love the way he acts, and the way that he always seems to find himself in a sticky situation, or how he gets himself out of one. Another thing that I really love about the show is that there are so many great secondary characters.

My favourite episode his The Marine Biologist.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Konshentz Video Games 1
AmericanMusic Movies & TV 41
Babe_Ruth Movies & TV 1
willge87 Movies & TV 13
Jeanie Bathroom Wall 50