TV Seinfeld Cast Set to Re-unite!

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Jerry Seinfeld, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Jason Alexander and Michael Richards will all appear together in the upcoming season of "Curb Your Enthusiasm".

CYE is another Larry David creation, so this doesn't come as a huge shock.

'Seinfeld' Cast Set to Curb Their Enthusiasm

They were originally talking about a reunion episode of Seinfeld but that didn't pan out.

Seinfeld Cast to Re-Unite in Several Episodes

Instead they will appear in several episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm. I don't know whether or not they will play their Seinfeld characters or not but it should be interesting.

If only I had HBO. Maybe I'll be able to catch it on their website but who knows.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
This is pretty awesome, I am not a big fan of Curb of Enthusiasm, but I'll definitely watch the episodes that the former characthers of Seinfeld are going to be on. I always hoping and still am that they'll have a re-union episode of Seinfeld, they could easily make one, just make them finally getting out of prison, then they can work their magic with the rest of the episode.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
That's cool. I don't watch Curb Your Enthusiasm though. My sister keeps telling me I need to, I just have too many shows to watch right now.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I don't have HBO and I never watched Curb Your Enthusiasm when I did. It's cool that they're reuniting though, even if they're not playing their Seinfeld characters. I'd like to see it.

Xeilo

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I can't wait to see this, I love the characters and want to see them united, and I also love Curb your enthusiasm, awesome show.