Sega Megadrive Handheld?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by bennett, Aug 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bennett

bennett Registered Member

Has anyone got one of these? looks awesome.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2008

2. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

I tried to see what it was and the link doesn't work. Anyone else having trouble with the link?

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

4. Syndicate

Syndicate Chirp Chirp

Be weary, the single post user, for thy danger lurks with them.

Doesn't load for me either, though.

5. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Thanks for the new link Cons.

I came across one while I was on vacation but they wanted way too much for it. I'm not that big of a gamer to shell out that kind of money for a hand held system, that and the fact I got rid of my Sega and games Years ago.

6. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

I have to point out that Constantine's link is completely different. This is what's contained on the original website.

YouTube - sega megadrive genesis retro handheld LCD console. World 1st

It appears to be a handheld console by Blaze International called The Blaze Portable game console. From the website itself, "The Blaze Portable game console is a video game player, which is pre-loaded with 20 classic games from SEGA. There is therefore no need to buy game cartridges. The blaze Portable game player has an A/V connector and with the included cable the player can be connected to any TV set. Enjoy playing classic SEGA games anytime, anywhere with the new Blaze Portable video game player. Presented in stylish blister packaging."

It claims to be the first Sega Mega Drive handheld console. However, Constantine's link has shown that their claim is complete bollocks, as the Sega Nomad was released way before this Blaze Portable.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2008
  7. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah I was just going to say that.

So yeah, spammer definitely. Lockage then?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.