Seether

Anyone like these guys? I love them! I have all their cds..seen them live at least 4 times. Im currently learning how to play all their songs on my guitar as well! :p

who else is a big Seether fan?

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
They're pretty decent, but I don't think they've hit a peak yet.

My favorites from them include Remedy, Fade Away, Fine Again, and Fake It.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Fine Again is what got me interested. I think his voice starts to sound the same after a few songs. Kind of like Godsmack, but a little better.

Their duet with Amy Lee called Broken is also a nice song.

Rectify88

Registered Member
The Duet was really a turning point for me. Amy Lee has such a great Voice. Even though she stills is in a relationship with the front man, there still a good team. Doing that added alot of Diversity to there sound.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
The Duet was really a turning point for me. Amy Lee has such a great Voice. Even though she stills is in a relationship with the front man, there still a good team. Doing that added alot of Diversity to there sound.
Amy Lee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lee revealed during the taping of MuchMusic's January 9, 2007 episode of Live @ Much that she had become engaged the previous evening. She later confirmed on EvThreads.com that she had been proposed to by Josh Hartzler, a 29-year-old therapist and long-time friend.[15] She noted in an interview that the songs "Good Enough" and "Bring Me To Life" were inspired by him.[16] The couple were married on May 6, 2007, and honeymooned near The Bahamas.[17] She has posted on EvThreads that she is "now officially Mrs. Amy Hartzler."[18]
I told you yesterday dude, she's married to someone else!

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Arent they from South Afrika? I catch Grant Random on the radio always talking about their "Tribal" style. To be honest, I do really like Seether. They arent one of my absolute favorite bands, but I do in fact watch for their new releases. I've got Karma & Effect, and Finding Beauty in Negative Spaces. Both of those CD's are really good, definitely worth mentioning to someone just getting into mainstream radio rock.

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
Only heard their last two singles. Promising, and pretty good for the alternative crowd. I listen to a lot of Squizz on XM, and their music tends to be in the top 10-20 percent of what gets played.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I had only heard of Fine Again but then I saw them live at Pointfest this past year and fell in love with their sound. I'm a huge fan.