Seether

Discussion in 'Music' started by GuitarGuy09, Jul 9, 2008.

1. GuitarGuy09

GuitarGuy09 New Member

Anyone like these guys? I love them! I have all their cds..seen them live at least 4 times. Im currently learning how to play all their songs on my guitar as well! :p

who else is a big Seether fan?

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

They're pretty decent, but I don't think they've hit a peak yet.

My favorites from them include Remedy, Fade Away, Fine Again, and Fake It.

3. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Fine Again is what got me interested. I think his voice starts to sound the same after a few songs. Kind of like Godsmack, but a little better.

Their duet with Amy Lee called Broken is also a nice song.

4. Rectify88

Rectify88 Registered Member

The Duet was really a turning point for me. Amy Lee has such a great Voice. Even though she stills is in a relationship with the front man, there still a good team. Doing that added alot of Diversity to there sound.

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Amy Lee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I told you yesterday dude, she's married to someone else!

6. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

7. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Arent they from South Afrika? I catch Grant Random on the radio always talking about their "Tribal" style. To be honest, I do really like Seether. They arent one of my absolute favorite bands, but I do in fact watch for their new releases. I've got Karma & Effect, and Finding Beauty in Negative Spaces. Both of those CD's are really good, definitely worth mentioning to someone just getting into mainstream radio rock.

8. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

Ive heard a lot of there music, but remedy is the only song i enjoy.

9. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Only heard their last two singles. Promising, and pretty good for the alternative crowd. I listen to a lot of Squizz on XM, and their music tends to be in the top 10-20 percent of what gets played.

10. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I had only heard of Fine Again but then I saw them live at Pointfest this past year and fell in love with their sound. I'm a huge fan.