Seeing Your Death

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Twitch, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

Would you, if you had the chance, be able to see the reactions of people you know when they found out about your death? Be able to see your funeral, wake, etc.? Then after you've seen it, go back to your regular life.

I'd like to say I would want to, but I think I'd be more critical of people because I saw their reactions at the most extreme thing that could happen to me.

2. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Nah probably not. It would feel like getting some kind of weird kick out of people grieving over you. :shifteyes:

I can kind of see the appeal, but no.

3. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

i've had these thoughts many times.
    they put me on depression.

no way!

4. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

No way because the cause of the death, might deter me going to that place or doing things that would have caused the death + I don't want to see my mother grieve.

5. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

Sure.

It'd be a boost to the ol' ego to see how much certain people really cared about me.

6. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Yep. I'd like to see who showed up to my funeral to see the people who actually cared about me so I could spend more time and be a better friend/family member to them, rather than wasting my efforts on the people who don't care at all.

7. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

You wouldn't see your death, you would just see others reactions to it.

8. Mihael_langley

Mihael_langley Formerly "Maikeru"

No way. I already know who'd show up, and im glad i won't be able to see their faces and voices when im gone... they are the ones staying back in suffering.

9. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Oh right. I must have misread it then.

I still wouldn't want to see it because I don't want to see my mother grieving, as that would be really devastating. But other side of me wants to see it because I want to know how many people actually care about me.

10. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

@Pro: Wouldn't it also be a bad thing for your ego? People you may've thought cared for you don't now that you're gone?

@Imp: You wouldn't want to make better relationships with those people that didn't show up?