• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Seeing eye dog dies saving 4yr old

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.

penny4URthoughts

Registered Member
I'm surprised that the dog that saved the child was a boxer. Even though he was muscular looking, he had a really strong heart to save the child from danger. That shows that not all dogs that are considered very dangerous are bad as they look.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think Boxer's can be just as loyal and loving to their family as any other dog. I think it has a lot to do with the way they are raised. So often people teach dogs to be mean.

What gets me is why didn't someone notice that the dog was seriously injured and give him a ride to the vet.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
This is incredibly sad, but heart warming at the same time. I find it amazing what dogs are capable of knowing and doing. I wonder if a person would jump in front of the car to save a child? I'm sure there are people who would, but it's amazing how a dog would just do that without hesitation.