• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Secrets

Dabs

Registered Member
Everyone has some secrets, and everyone has been asked by another someone to keep a secret. But do you have a secret, that only you know about? No other living soul knows about it, nor will you ever share? It probably has something to do with you personally. But do you have a secret like this, one that only you know, and you will never reveal?

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
While this is a decent thread idea, I don't really see how it can get any worthwhile replies. The answer is going to be either yes or no; if it's yes, how can you expound upon it without revealing at least the nature of your secret? if it's no, well then, end of discussion.

or am I wrong?

Dabs

Registered Member
While this is a decent thread idea, I don't really see how it can get any worthwhile replies. The answer is going to be either yes or no; if it's yes, how can you expound upon it without revealing at least the nature of your secret? if it's no, well then, end of discussion.

or am I wrong?

No, you are probably right. Maybe I should elaborate some. Ask maybe, if the secret is a simple thing that is an embarrassment? Or maybe a big secret that could end up getting your ass into trouble? The answers will still either be yes or no, but they could say whether it's something simple they don't wish to discuss or it is something majorly big, and they definitely will not discuss :lol:

shelgarr

Registered Member
I have been racking my brain on this one. I go through the worst things I've done and thought, and I pretty much have admitted them to some degree. For most of my life I've been one of those types that gets tortured by shame. So partly my recovery from that is voicing things that haunt me.
------
Yes, those secrets that you will keep....why is that? And btw, generalblue already said he has a few and it sure does make me want to know what could be so secret! Could we ask what it regards....law, morals, thoughts about others, lies, workplace, family, fantasies, etc?

Last edited:

Dabs

Registered Member
I have been racking my brain on this one. I go through the worst things I've done and thought, and I pretty much have admitted them to some degree. For most of my life I've been one of those types that gets tortured by shame. So partly my recovery from that is voicing things that haunt me.
------
Yes, those secrets that you will keep....why is that? And btw, generalblue already said he has a few and it sure does make me want to know what could be so secret! Could we ask what it regards....law, morals, thoughts about others, lies, workplace, family, fantasies, etc?

Shel, I am with GB on this one. I too have a couple of things I will undoubtedly take to my death. I've never murdered anyone, nor robbed a store or anything. Hell I can't even fire a gun. But when I asked this question on one of my older forums, everyone answered 'yes', they had skeletons.

MiloIsYum

Registered Member
There is one secret for me that I will not tell anybody because I don't want them to be disappointed in me. It's one of those things that you know you shouldn't do, because it can hurt somebody else, but do it anyway cause you're only thinking about yourself.

Puck

Registered Member
I take pride in having people come to me with things they feel they can't share with anyone else, so I have a few secrets that won't be going past my lips for other people.
I suppose I also have a few secrets of my own that I don't ever intend on telling anyone, nothing criminal or anything but things I'm not proud of or feel it wouldn't be worth it to share.

Wade8813

Registered Member
I had something that I wasn't planning to share with anyone, but I finally shared them with the guy who mentors me. He'd helped me in so many areas of my life, and proven to me that I could trust him, so I finally shared, and I'm glad I did.

Turns out that other people have shared similar (or worse) things with him.

Dekzper

Registered Member
Yeah, I have a few secrets I def would never tell anyone. :nod: But it's not criminal stuff that could get someone in jail so I'm not really shamed. But I know if my parents found out I'd prolly be grounded forever. :shocked: