• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Super Nintendo Secret of Mana

Absolute

Registered Member
This game was the best co-op RPG I've ever played.. I remember staying up till morning playing it with my brother. I liked how there was actually skill mixed into the fighting system, instead of just clicking "attack". The whole leveling up system was perfect.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I never got the pleasure of finishing the game. I still actually own it, but I had barely started and never really got the chance to play through. The fighting system was very fun, I do remember that.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
ebay man... I got a extra one, but I wont part with it for less than $75

Last edited:

Doc

V.I.P.
Yeah, def. not paying $75 for a SNES that isn't new or close-to new.

But yeah, I don't use Ebay, I'd rather not take that risk. There's way too many phishers, scammers, and bums for me to want to even attempt to use it.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
well, you aint gonna find one that cheap, I sell NES's for 50, as I said, wont go cheaper than 75, why because my systems work, have been cleaned and if needed refurbished. alot better than takeing chances on ebay...

either that or do to your local goodwill or salvation army, can find them there sometime cheap, but usually without cords, but then there is no guarentee that it will work

Doc

V.I.P.
I work in rental houses, and I'm waiting for an owner to be at one with a SNES so I can make an offer on it.

Apocalypse

I played through this game, got towards some point, where it was far to hard, and turned to Secret Of Evermore instead :D