secret mail...

Discussion in 'Ideas & Support' started by 1_ares_1, Jun 28, 2005.

1. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

How about if we are really, really nice we can have a way to secretly contact eachother outside of the threads? Like a secret mailbox? That would be fun, right? Oh Andrew! Pretty Please With Sugar On Top? We will be soooooo good! *batting lashes*

2. nani1987

nani1987 Registered Member

oooooooo a mystery mailbox?

3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Like a PM...?? lol

They will be coming back for some people don't worry.. :D

4. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

You know me so well.... YAY !! Andrew, you're a doll! ((hugs))

ooooh 999...better make the next one good!

Last edited: Jun 28, 2005
  5. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

OMG private messaging???? Ares, Andrew, you two are genius'!!! I can' wait to try something like that out! Will you explain how it works when the time comes????? :)

6. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

Ares you are so silly...Andrew told me he was gunna bring them back...but he was going to watch every PM so now we will have to pay $15.00 a month for his time....sounds like a good deal huh????
    hhahahahahah
    J/K

7. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

We could just submit it to a mod first for editing....99 cents per altered word!!!! Hey, can I be a mod?????

8. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

There ya go...we would be careful then huh?

9. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Hey, now, wait just one minute their ANDREW...I just realized (after only 2 months) there are no female mods!!!!! There's a word for that ya know! :lol: See we could have had the powder puff room open for biz by now....hmmmmm!

10. lilys_things

lilys_things Registered Member

*lol* that's funny.. *no comment*
    I don't wanna mess this thread up. But my mail box is blinking. I don't mail that much anyways. Can someone turn that blinking mail box off please?
    I dunno who that message was from tho.. lol