secret mail...

1_ares_1

Registered Member
How about if we are really, really nice we can have a way to secretly contact eachother outside of the threads? Like a secret mailbox? That would be fun, right? Oh Andrew! Pretty Please With Sugar On Top? We will be soooooo good! *batting lashes*

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Andrew said:
Like a PM...?? lol

They will be coming back for some people don't worry.. :D

You know me so well.... YAY !! Andrew, you're a doll! ((hugs))

ooooh 999...better make the next one good!

Last edited:
1_ares_1 said:
You know me so well.... YAY !! Andrew, you're a doll! ((hugs))

ooooh 999...better make the next one good!
OMG private messaging???? Ares, Andrew, you two are genius'!!! I can' wait to try something like that out! Will you explain how it works when the time comes????? :)

TGirl

Registered Member
Ares you are so silly...Andrew told me he was gunna bring them back...but he was going to watch every PM so now we will have to pay $15.00 a month for his time....sounds like a good deal huh????
hhahahahahah
J/K

TGirl said:
Ares you are so silly...Andrew told me he was gunna bring them back...but he was going to watch every PM so now we will have to pay $15.00 a month for his time....sounds like a good deal huh????
hhahahahahah
J/K
We could just submit it to a mod first for editing....99 cents per altered word!!!! Hey, can I be a mod?????

TGirl said:
There ya go...we would be careful then huh?
Hey, now, wait just one minute their ANDREW...I just realized (after only 2 months) there are no female mods!!!!! There's a word for that ya know! :lol: See we could have had the powder puff room open for biz by now....hmmmmm!

lilys_things

Registered Member
1_ares_1 said:
How about if we are really, really nice we can have a way to secretly contact eachother outside of the threads? Like a secret mailbox? That would be fun, right? Oh Andrew! Pretty Please With Sugar On Top? We will be soooooo good! *batting lashes*
*lol* that's funny.. *no comment*
I don't wanna mess this thread up. But my mail box is blinking. I don't mail that much anyways. Can someone turn that blinking mail box off please?
I dunno who that message was from tho.. lol