Secret Handshake - the Rules

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Chaos, Jul 14, 2009.

1. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

1. Firstly, never call it a secret handshake. NEVER.
    2. Try to avoid anything involving you simultaneously jumping in the air. It's hard to coordinate and easy to get spectacularly wrong. It's also a little bit wierd.
    3. Despite this, do try to add as many seperate components to your shake as possible; complex finger movements, fist bumps, shoulder tags, and even spinning around are all perfectly fine secret handshake moves.
    4. If a jump is absolutely unavoidable, you may as well go for it. Popular usage includes chest bumps and sometimes even shoulder tags MID-AIR :)-o). Only the most professional of secret handshakers use these elements. It may take years to reach this level.
    5. The daring handshaker may decide to 'riff' during a shake, where he will disengage (known more colloquially as a 'break from the shake') and do a small routine entirely on his own, before rejoining moments later to complete the shake. This is very cool.
    BEGIN!

Last edited: Jul 14, 2009

2. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

Most of the people down here will slap hands then do the fist bump. I like to slap hands then punch their fist about as hard as I can without making it too obvious that I'm about to break one of their knuckles.

Chaos likes this.
  3. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

4. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

Fucking rep spread Ice. :mad:

I got H though. :thumbsup: