Secondary title in TNA?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Kratzenkov16, May 7, 2008.

1. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

well since millz told me to come back and try and create conversion i figured to start some TNA talk.

this thread is quite simple. should TNA make another title, or secondary title for their company? kind of like the US title or the IC title. i think its been discussed somewhere but i dont know where. i view the X Title as the cruiserweight belt. thoughts?

2. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

I do think they should incorporate another title into TNA. The X Division isnt a common cruiserweight type division but it seems like there should be something else for the big boys to go after. If they arent going to use the X title to elevate someone into main event status they need to find another way to do it.

Although with that said Styles and Joe are both former X Division champs. I just dont see that view as valued as it used to be.

3. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

I don't think they need to have another title. One thing that I like about TNA is the competition feel that they have. Another title will water it down

4. C_mac

C_mac Registered Member

TNA does not need a midcard belt. I consider the X-Division belt a mid/upper mid card belt. I really don't think TNA could handle it at the moment. They need to focus on the tag team division for awhile. Maybe once TNA becomes more popular, then introduce the new belt. If they did it like the Knockouts title. They could make tremendous feuds.

5. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Good call about the knockouts belt. What segments are usually the highest rated almost every single Impact show? The ladies matches. They've done a great job with that division and it completely destroys WWE's.

6. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

I would like to see a midcard belt...there's a lot of talented guys that aren't quite at the main event level, or just aren't participating in it during certain months. There could be some great programs and a mid card title would add more of a reason for these feuds.