Second Sig Ever!!!

Nosferatu_Alucard

Undead Intellectual
After another day, I think I've improved a ton. Tell me what you guys think and say what I should work on for the next one.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
"The Number One Vampire Badass" eh? It would sound better to me if it said "The Number One Badass Vampire", but I still love how it tells the truth all just the same.

For your second sig it looked way better than mine >.>; The red border set it off along with the red banner going across and the color of the text goes along for a nice touch. The only thing that I could see wrong with it is that it's alittle too dark in the bg next to his face, but who really cares about that? It makes it look more badass to me anyway lol

Idea's for your next sig? Hmmmm, I don't really know. Maybe try something that deals with the blending and lighting of sigs that makes the focal point stand out? That might be a challenge but it doesn't hurt to start early I say^^;

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
You can also work with stock images to make a nice signature aswell Nos, don't just depend on renders. The problem is with stocks though is finding good quality ones which is a killer man T_T But remember google is always your friend I say^^

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
That looks pretty good for a second sig. The font "Nos" looks crap, change it and put it to something better.

Well Done..+Rep

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
A stock is the main image still within it's background, something like this:

A render is the image cut out of it's background, which you know looks like this:

I hope you know the difference now Nos >.> It can't get any simpler than this.