Second Hand (Pot) Smoke

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Doc, Apr 2, 2008.

1. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

So, I don't really know where this topic is going but I do know that it hasn't been discussed much. Do you guys think that you can "catch a contact buzz" off of second hand pot smoke?

What do you think that does for the people who want to to be able to smoke it in public when its legal?

2. PretzelCorps

PretzelCorps Registered Member

Oh, yeah, you can definitely catch a contact buzz off of it. Not too bad, and not too strong (depending on the ventilation), but it definitely happens.

If it becomes legal, it won't be allowed in public; I believe this, because I would imagine the possible effect of a contact buzz on children would be much stronger than on an adult.

Furthermore, there's going to still be millions of people who are violently against its legalization, for one reason or another, that will want to remain free of it.

3. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

I've gotten a contact buzz countless times. My brother used to smoke in the tiny apartment, and it'd always effect me. I'd be so fucking lazy. I told him to stop cause it was getting ridiculous. A man should never be that hungry if he isn't actually smoking pot.

4. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I can't see it ever being legal to smoke in public because of the fear of getting a "contact high." Really though, you need to be right in the middle of a serious toke session to be affected by it. Obviously some people just don't like being around smoke, which is understandable.

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah I can't see it being allowed in a public place.

I've had a contact high before so I can't say it's a great idea for the outdoors.