TV Season Six Theories

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Smelnick, Jun 12, 2009.

1. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

I'm hoping that they actually end up describing or explaining what happened during his time in the hospital, or perhaps even have him do a couple differentials from the hospital. It will definitely prove to be an interesting season.

What will happen between Cuddy and House. How's Chase's and Cameron's marriage gonna work? What are they going to do for the sixth episode of the sixth season? Put it on the sixth day? That'd be funny.

So what are you guyses thoughts on this? What do you guess will happen, what are you hoping will happen? What do you hope DOESN'T happen?

2. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I hope they explain the last episode of season 5, because that left me really confused.

I really can't guess what is going to happen. In the past, any time i've tried to guess what's going to happen next has been the complete opposite.

I really hope that nothing happens between House and Cuddy, and they just go back to how it used to be. I enjoyed the sexual tension between them, and I think it would change House's character too much if something happened on a permanent basis there.

I wonder if they'll start with House in the psych ward, or after he's recovered..if he does?

3. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

That'd be interesting to see house solving cases from the phsych ward =P

Also, I agree with the house and cuddy thing. It's cool that they've allowed something to happen between them, but if it were to get too mushy, it would ruin House's character too much.

4. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Outside of following up the endings of season 5 I honestly don't know what else they can do in season 6.