Search for Miss TatAD.com, Are you Miss TatAD?

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by TatAD, Apr 2, 2005.

1. TatAD

TatAD Registered Member

On May 20th, 2005 TatAD.com will be hosting its first of a series of searches across the nation for Miss TatAD.com.

The first event for Miss TatAD Vancouver will be held in Vancouver, BC,
    at Club SONAR in Gastown, in the heart of the City.

The event will be hosted by a mystery celebrity host and filmed for TatAD TV.
    Miss TatAD Vancouver, will be awarded with Cash and Prizes valued at over $10,000.

So far, the package will include a diamond ring, valued at between $2000 and $3000.
    Cash of $1000
    An exclusive photoshoot with a professional photographer
    A modeling agency package
    A deluxe make-up package
    A weekend retreat to www.thecabins.ca, including surf lessons, a "SEAFARI" and an "in-cabin spa treatment"

Our new site design will be up shortly that will have an entry form for contestants to enter. All entrants must be at least 19 years of age and must have valid BC identification, with a resident address from British Columbia.

We will be making the Official announcements next week on radio and television.
    and on our website. Check back periodically for updates.

:warp:
    Cheers
    Darren Little
    CEO TatAD.com
    Get Branded! Get PAID!

The TatAD event which was originally scheduled for May 20th at Sonar has been moved to Vancouver's most elite club venue: SKYBAR on Thursday, May 26th. The change in venues was requested by the media.

The red carpet will roll out for a number of holywood celebrities and musicians, so make sure to bring your camera!

See the NEW Lamborghini Gallardo and some of Vancouver's finest eye candy!

This is an event you don't want to miss.

TatAD.com
    Get Branded! Get PAID!

Last edited: May 7, 2005

2. nani1987

nani1987 Registered Member

Hmmm sounds interesting........... Good luck finding someone , I am sure you already have tons of applicants. I am too old ... and On wheels... unless you had one for mrs wheelchair........lol just kidding.... you can check out my site mstelethon.org I already told Mark Chadwick about it.Oh yeah tell him I will get a temp tat on my arm when the telethon is on , tell him to keep my site handy I will release when it is going to be. Late summer that is what the TV is shooting for to get cross feed with other stations, and advertisement done before then.... tell to email me he has my private email.

3. wolvergambit

wolvergambit Registered Member

Can I be Mrs. TatAD from Toronto?

4. helpisontheway

helpisontheway Registered Member

Can I be Miss TatAD from Hamilton!!! LOL

5. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

You ladies of Auction Sightings dont need a tat to be Miss anything. You all are Miss Auction Sighting Angels

6. helpisontheway

helpisontheway Registered Member

awww, thanks Doubles... that's sweet...

7. doubles2004

Your welcome ..So how are the ladys tonight

8. nani1987

nani1987 Registered Member

That is sweet doubles.............. me gonna take my nap before I pass out........lol
    have a good one.

9. doubles2004

You ladies are welcome.

Pass out not me about this time yesterday i was gonna pass out but wound up at the hospital all morning and most of the day . A mild stroke believe me folks these things arent fun. 2nd one this month hell im scared to try to sleep might not wake up

10. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Holy sheeetttt! You're way too young for that? You ok? (well, you had 2 mild strokes....of course you're not ok)! You know what I mean! I'd be beyond scared! Has this happened before? Family history? Can they do anything about it? LOL sorry for all the questions but you have me really worried! So sorry you are going thu this! :( Now Stop that!