Sean Waltman no shows PPV

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
It was announced during tonight's Lockdown pay-per-view that Sean Waltman would not appear as advertised.

Taz said over commentary that Waltman did not show up at the 1:00 p.m. ET arrival time.

"Syxx-Pac no-showed, not here," he said. "I guess it's a case of Syxx-Pac being Syxx-Pac."

Kevin Nash announced that he would replace Sean Waltman as Scott Hall's tag team

partner against Team 3D later in the show
Rajah.com

he no showed the Fanfest the day before as well...

Not a good sign. Hall seems motivated but Pac apparently isnt. Maybe he has a good excuse...I dont know.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Pac's [strike]like[/strikE] a virus, I can't get him to stay off my screen. I won't get my hopes up that the no-show is legit. TNA's milked every drop of publicity they could out of Waltman and Drinky Crow; this seems like more of the same. The reason given, that he didn't want to job at TNA's pay scale, rings phony to me. Crackheads don't turn down money, hellooo? Tucker guesses work.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
He supposedly did a house show Friday Night and said that TNA don't pay me enough to job to Team 3D.

If that's true he should get fired.

Sigurd

Internet Dig Dug
Yeah this definitely will have some bad effect for him, at least Williams was a no show due to the volcano incident in England. I do think that he might be fired sometime soon I think if he continues this.

Unity

Jedi Mind Tricks
Staff member
I'm still a huge Pac fan, always will be, but it pissed me off. I had the chance to see him live for the first time ever, and he no shows. C'mon Pac. Really?

I would probably be more surprised if this doesn't get him fired, but there's always a real chance that there's a good reason.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Found this...

Take it or leave it...

PWTorch.com is reporting that Sean Waltman did not "no-show" TNA's Lockdown PPV last night, and did give management a heads up in advance that he would not be appearing at the show. He cited personal reasons for not being able to work the show, but the feeling at this time is that he had not been cleared by The Missouri State Athletic Commission to compete.The report also claims that there is no heat on Waltman for missing the show, and that he is expected to work the Impact tapings tonight.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's what happens when you sign people like Waltman, Hardy and RVD, eventually your going to get no shows. Saying that it's not a big deal, especially at a Pay Per View is a big joke.