Seahorse Chicken Nugget

1_ares_1

Registered Member
This auction isn't actually mine. It is Ty2D2's auction....
Very cute, very cool. Please stop in and say hello to him and his cousin Adam, who will prolly not be able to watch anymore of it since he just left for Bootcamp in Georgia.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5595014632&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

BTW... Ty2D2 is an upstanding member of this forum. He is a 13 yr old, junior eBay seller. He uses my account. :D

Nanner

Registered Member
Hi Guys! (and Mom :)) I'm watching for you! Had to put in a little bid.....mainly because it actually looks like what you said it does! That alone has to be an eBay first :D

GOOD LUCK! Hope I'm outbid real soon and the price goes way up!

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Nanner said:
Hi Guys! (and Mom :)) I'm watching for you! Had to put in a little bid.....mainly because it actually looks like what you said it does! That alone has to be an eBay first :D

GOOD LUCK! Hope I'm outbid real soon and the price goes way up!
Thanks Nanner !!
Both for bidding AND hoping that someone comes along and beats it!! Ty is having a real blast watching it!

nani1987

Registered Member
1_ares_1 said:
Thanks Nanner !!
Both for bidding AND hoping that someone comes along and beats it!! Ty is having a real blast watching it!
ares I have a real seahorse picturce it was once real living it is a key chain now............ let me know if you want the pic it look like the nugget....
nani

nani1987 said:
ares I have a real seahorse picturce it was once real living it is a key chain now............ let me know if you want the pic it look like the nugget....
nani
here is the picturce I have if you want a bigger one let me know
nani

Attachments

Last edited:

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Oh my! ummmmm. thanks Nani. But, it's ummmm, dead. You killed it? Were you mad at it? Was it trying to sell you the paper at your front door? Leave the cap off the toothpaste? Wouldn't do it's chores? Did it Cheat on you? WHY? Nani? Why did he have to die? AAHAHHAhahahhahahaha!!

YEAH!!! Ty's SEAHORSE NUGGET MADE THE BIZARRE PULSE !!

Last edited: