Seahawks acquire Leon Washington & LenDale White

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
Seahawks acquired RB/KR Leon Washington from the Jets in exchange for the No. 138 pick in the 2010 draft. The Seahawks also received a seventh-round pick.

What a steal. This helps to explain the Joe McKnight pick, but we think the Jets are making a major mistake. Washington may be eased into action while returning from a compound leg fracture, but he's a dynamic playmaker when healthy. He will join LenDale White in the Seahawks backfield, leaving Justin Forsett to scramble for touches. Julius Jones is on his way out.
Seahawks acquired RB LenDale White and DT Kevin Vickerson from the Titans in exchange for a swap of fourth- and sixth-round picks.

The long-awaited USC reunion comes to fruition. We can cross Seattle off the list of potential Marshawn Lynch destinations, as Carroll now has his physical, early-down thumper to pair with change-of-pace back Justin Forsett. A slimmed-down White should lead the Seahawks in carries and touchdowns, though he still lacks playmaking ability. We wouldn't expect better than RB3 fantasy value in a lower-tier offense. Forsett's redraft and Dynasty value both take a major hit, as expected. Julius Jones is a candidate to be released. Chris Johnson owners will no longer be looking over their shoulders for LenDale to vulture touchdowns.
Both of these picks are huge pick ups for Seattle...damn...

Good for them, bad for the Rams haha

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
These 2 pickups only add more to the Seahawks' ability to win more games next year. This has been a stellar 3 days for the great northwest's favorite team.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Great signings by the Seahawks, their running game was terrible last year. I was never a believer of Julius Jones when he was in Dallas, so I knew he wasn't going to do much in Seattle.

This will be a killer 1-2 punch for the Seahawks.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
Washington is coming off a nasty leg injury so its not a sure bet he'll completely recover. I like LenDale White though...reminds me of a TJ Duckett type player who the Seahawks used to have.